In Depression-era London, a now-grown Jane and Michael Banks, along with Michael’s three children, are visited by the enigmatic Mary Poppins following a personal loss. Through her unique magical skills, and with the aid of her friend Jack, she helps the family rediscover the joy and wonder missing in their lives.
Please note the shrinkwrap is ripped on this item, however there is no damage to the steelbook cover itself.
- Actors: Emily Blunt, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Ben Whishaw
- CaseType: Steelbook
- Director: Rob Marshall
- Format: Blu-Ray
- Genre: Children, Family, Fantasy
- Label: The Walt Disney Company
- Language: English, French, Spanish, Dutch, Flemish
- RegionCoding: Region Free
- Subtitles: English for the hearing impaired, Dutch, Spanish, French
- Title: Mary Poppins Returns
- Type: Movie